Firma Handlowo-Usługowa BORDER Tomasz Moroński, Michał Strach Civil Partnership
with headquarters in Moszczenica 79, 32-744 Łapczyca, NIP 868 196 34 93, Regon 360461541
running a business under the name Firma Handlowo-Usługowa BORDER Tomasz Moroński, Michał Strach Spółka Cywilna
regarding your personal data.
Implementing the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on the protection of data; hereinafter referred to as: "GDPR")
- The administrator of your personal data is Firma Handlowo-Usługowa BORDER Tomasz Moroński, Michał Strach Spółka Cywilna with its registered office in Moszczenica 79, 32-744 Łapczyca, NIP 868 196 34 93, Regon 360461541, (hereinafter referred to as the Administrator).
- Contact details of the Data Administrator:
e-mail adress email@example.com
- Depending on your consents and existing legal obligations, your data may be processed by the Administrator pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a, b) c) and f) GDPR in order to:
a) Conclusion and performance by the Administrator of the contract concluded with you (in the event of its conclusion) - the legal basis for processing is the pursuit of the conclusion and performance of the contract,
b) Direct marketing of the administrator's services, during the term of the contract, as well as after its completion, in order to present the Administrator's services offer and their conditions - the legal basis for processing is the legitimate interest of the administrator or your consent,
c) Fulfillment of legal obligations incumbent on the administrator - the legal basis for processing is the law,
d) Investigating and considering claims related to the contract concluded with you (in the event of its conclusion) - the legal basis for processing is the legitimate interest of the administrator or legal provision (Civil Code or other relevant act),
- The administrator does not perform automated processing of personal data, in particular, does not profile them.
- Providing your data is:
a) voluntary but necessary for the conclusion and performance of a purchase or sale contract (if the will to conclude it),
b) completely voluntary in terms of their processing for marketing purposes.
- You also have the right to object to data processing
for marketing purposes.
- Your data is processed by the administrator for specific purposes, respectively, with the expiry of the deadline:
a) required by law,
b) the existence of a legitimate interest of the administrator,
c) limitation of all claims under the concluded contract,
d) validity of your consent.
- The administrator may share your personal data only:
a) Entities authorized under the law,
b) Entities authorized by the administrator only in the interests of the administrator and on his behalf on the basis of the concluded contract and within the limits specified therein, in particular external service providers,
c) To other entities on the basis of your express consent.
- Your personal data will not be transferred by the Administrator to third countries or entities based in foreign countries.
- You have the right to access data, correct or transfer data, as well as object to the processing of data for marketing purposes, request deletion of data or limit their processing. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the processing based on this consent before the date of its withdrawal.
- In case of any doubts regarding the processing of your personal data by the Data Administrator, you can contact the Administrator via the e-mail address provided.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
What are cookies (cookies)?
Cookies (also known as cookies) are files sent by a website and saved in the user's browser. They are used to track traffic on the website, facilitate the proper functioning of the website, and help to adapt the website to the requirements of individual Internet users, remembering their preferences and behavior on the website. They can also be used to store passwords and login details.
- The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
- Cookies (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity that places cookies on the Website User's end device and who has access to them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used to:
- adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: "session" (session cookies) and "fixed" (persistent cookies). Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- "Necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, eg authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
- "Performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the website pages;
- "Functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, eg in terms of the selected language or region of the User, font size, website appearance, etc .;
- "Advertising" cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
- In many cases, the software used to browse the web (browser) by default allows storage of cookies in the terminal equipment of a user. Service users can make at any time to change settings for cookies. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in your web browser configuration or inform about them every time you enter in the device's Service. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (web browser).
- Cookies posted at the edge of the Service User and may be used also by cooperating with the operator of the Service advertisers and partners.
- More information on cookies is available at http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl/ or in the "Help" section in the browser's menu.